Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Goodbye For Now

I love this website! I just got this bracelet with Ian and Isabel's pictures. It is so cute! This is the second thing I've ordered with this company, and I love their items.

Well, I hope I don't lose any readers, but I will be taking a six week break. I have a family issue to address, and I won't be in the blog scene for awhile starting next week. Please check back in early July! I'll miss you guys!

Bryan is taking me to San Francisco for the weekend, too, to celebrate my birthday which is tomorrow. Oh, my, I am starting to feel old. I'll be 33. Yikes! Only seven years to 40!

Don't forget about me during my hiatus! I'll be praying for lots of referrals!

J

12 comments:

atomic mama said...

Take care and Happy Birthday, you little young'un! Have a good trip, we'll miss ya.

carrie said...

Oh no, I never thought of my age as being "seven years to forty", thanks.

Hope all goes well in the next six weeks and you hear some good news about your referral! I have really enjoyed reading your funny blog and will check back in July . . .

BTW, apparently I am sending you a pair of socks!! (courtesy of Linda from http://journeytolila.blogspot.com )so, if you have any preferences, let me know :)

Wendy said...

Nice jewelery and Happy birthday, 33? WTH is that? It's so long ago I can't remember. I hope your family issues are resolved soon. Enjoy SF.

Gen said...

Happy Birthday!!!

I hope you have a great birthday weekend that is a little extra special to make up for the Mother's Day trip to the ER.

I hope that all is well and email or call me anytime!

I'll miss you :)

Karen and Jon said...

Happy Birthday - I'm nearly 42 - it ain't so bad. Good luck with everything. We will be here when you get back. Take care.

Colleen said...

Take care of yourself! Hope all works out with the family. Enjoy your weekend holiday in SF and party it up.

Come Back Soon!

Gracencameronsmomy said...

I'll miss you!! I hope everything is OK. Next time let us know you are coming, we'll get a babysitter and go out!!
Lisa

Elle said...

Have a great birthday!

M3 said...

Have a great birthday!!!!!!!! And I'll miss you while you're gone. Hope your time off is peaceful and productive. Take care of yourself!!!

Puddin' said...

Happy Birthday, Jen!

I'll miss your posts! Take care. :-)

~Jodie

Space Mom said...

Take the time you need! Hope all goes well for you!

mean girls said...

Damm I was just getting used to reading you evey morning. See yah when you get back I guess